Summer + Ramadhan + Syawal


In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind

This is my plan for summer 2010. Hopefully my plan will be bless by Allah and the best for me. I am very nervous to buy this flight ticket until i cant sleep all the night. Allah, i make a plan. And You also have plan for me. And You are the best planner.

Land of Anbiya. Land of Imam al Banna. The location of Al Azhar. Hope those landmarks give the clues why i choose Egypt for my summer trips.

Also have attention to do Umrah. May Allah give me the opportunity.

To those my friends who going back to Malaysia, please bring some ketupat rendang to UK on September ok.

And not to forget, to those my friends yang stay in UK, datang la Egypt. Let ride camel together!

Comments

Anonymous said…
menarik.
Nor Aizat said…
wah,menariknya..
hari tuh buat kelas pengajian fiqh, daurah kobanna, skrg berjaulah ke mesir plak..

mantap mantap ikhwah eropah..
ahmad zaid said…
Alhamdulilah...masa kelas pengajian fiqh dan daurah kobanna tu duduk seminggu dengan Ustad...trus semangat nak pergi Mesir..

moga dipermudahkan urusan...
sekarang tengah deal dgn visa...

visa oh visa..
Thaaqhib said…
welcome to egypt.