Deception Point - Book Review


After I signed my EE form on 13 Feb 2009, i decided to read English novel to remove all hypertension in my blood after 2 months of finishing my IB stuff. Don't know what book to read, I ask my IRP leader (group study leader) to choose one for me.
"What kind of book do you prefer?" she asked.
"Whatever book that you want me to read. But please don.t too thick! I'm afraid if i don't have time to settle it." a sort of joking from me.

It took 2 weeks for me to reach the last page. At first i found it is very hard to understand some new vocab that i've never been used before. But I skipped. Try to get the story compared to get the meaning of each word. Here, I dont want to give the overview of the story but to share some thought about the 'Deception Point'.

First, America have very powerful military equipment. Dan Brown state that UFO stuff that some of us believe the existent of it actually US flying machine. But they do not reveal the truth.
Second, expect the unexpected. People can arrange everything in order to create 'new finding' or new 'knowledge'. Better discover it by yourself than just noding your head when peolple tell you something.

this is my first time writting my entry in english. if you all find any mistake, grammar or wutever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha, aku baru je habis baca buku ni...
agak menarik la
IkaZainol said…
deception point mmg mantap,
especially the assassins kn
keep it up zaid! =)